What makes WESR different from the others?
WESR provides the following services to our listeners:
- 5 complete Local Newscasts per day
- Daily custom forecasts for the Eastern Shore from Accuweather
- We distribute news of the events of local churches, charities and civic groups 24/7
- Swap Shop has resulted in well over $5 million in commerce in our markets over the years.
- 2 FM and 1 AM radio signals and 2 distinct audiences
- Daily obituary reports
- Full time coverage of dozens of hurricanes, snow storms, severe thunderstorm events. The Eastern Shore depends on WESR to help them protect their lives and property.
- A complete web site with news, swap shop, local events , weather, sports, community events, pet of the week and a local Business Directory and more.
- The annual Hurricane Survival Guide which is the BEST local compilation of information on how to protect your property and personal safety.
- Shopping Show which offers major discounts on local services and products
- Local Sports Coverage
- Our Shop Local program seeks to affirm the advantages of shopping at home and stem the outflow of dollars from our community.
- Three generations of local ownership and operation !
- Nearly 60 years of service to Eastern Shore Businesses and Residents
- A large loyal and engaged local audience
- WESR raises tens of thousands of dollars by providing publicity for local charities.
Call WESR at 757-787-3200 today to help your business or non-profit!