Advertising with Eastern Shore Radio and Shore Daily News
Many successful businesses do NOT advertise. The only reason to incur the risk is because you might do more business by advertising than you would without. When ads work, customers that would otherwise do business with competitors do business with you.
The approximately one -third of businesses that advertise consistently find doing so is profitable for three reasons: *
- Advertising replaces the 20% to 25% of clients who are lost annually to attrition.
- Advertising reaches people as they make buying decisions. Each and every day people make decisions to buy products and services.
- Advertising builds Top of Mind Awareness (the ability to name a specific business) which turns into market share. For example, approximately six of ten people when asked to name a high -end mattress name Sealy. Sealy has approximately a 60% share of the high end mattress market.
Today, the average consumer is exposed to more than 2,500 advertising impressions a day ranging from radio ads and billboards to milk cartons and magazines. Your competition may be inviting potential customers to do business with them instead of you.
Radio reaches both the Now buyer, the 2% to 10% of the population that is probably in the market TODAY for what you sell PLUS radio reaches the future prospects, the 90% to 98% of the people who are not in the market today but may be tomorrow.
Radio is affordable seven days a week. Potential clients decide to buy your product or service seven days a week. Radio provides the opportunity to reach potential customers close to the time they make their buying decisions.
Radio is intrusive. You can close your eyes but you can’t close your ears.
Why advertise on the radio stations of Eastern Shore Radio Inc.?
Advertising on Eastern Shore Radio’s WESR and Coastal Country will reach a large and receptive audience in Accomack and Northampton Counties.
Each station’s format has been carefully selected to meet the marketing needs of the majority of the businesses in Accomack and Northampton Counties.
WESR FM 103.3 targets adult listeners 25+ with a variety of programming meeting the needs of many different groups in our community. A combination of easy Adult Contemporary music along with a 48 year tradition of local news, Swap Shop, local High School sports, Virginia Tech football and more. Great local radio programs you can’t get anywhere else including the Franco Variety Show, Shore Made Music, the Franktown Jam, Throwback Thursday and the Beach Show with Billy and Tim. Being part of the fabric of Eastern Shore life attracts the audience you need to reach for your business.
Coastal Country 105.7/AM 1330 WESR Country hits targeting the loyal adult country audience. All day and all night.
This combination of local news, music, weather, and community sports and event information means both year-round residents and visitor rely on the two stations of Eastern Shore Radio , Inc. The most compelling reason to advertise on the stations of Eastern Shore Radio Inc. is RESULTS. Our best advertising is a long and growing list of satisfied clients who invest four figures a month in radio advertising, month after month, year after year.
The secret formula to advertising comes down to this: WHAT YOU SAY TIMES HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY IT.
* What you say is the message. We have a six point system for writing ads that get measurable results for our clients.
* How many times you say it is the schedule. Short-term impact or long term consistency is what works best in radio.
Call us today at (757) 787-3200 or email email@example.com.