The Accomack County School System will take measures to assure that their busses and facilities are cleaned thoroughly every day they are used. The plan includes the following:
- 25 Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers have been purchased along with disinfectant., 2 for each school and 1 for Tangier Combined School. Staff will be properly trained in use and application.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be located at every student entrance at each school.
- A ready supply of hand sanitizer has been established.
- Plexiglass barriers have been constructed and installed at each school office/student reception areaClassrooms will be sanitized each night after face-to-face instruction with electrostatic disinfectant sprayer and cleaned with microfiber cloths
- Classrooms will be sanitized each night after face-to-face instruction with electrostatic disinfectant sprayer and cleaned with microfiber cloths.
Training will be required for all custodial staff on proper cleaning protocol and storage of cleaning chemicals and supplies. o Maintenance staff will be cross-trained in this area as well.