Camp Occohannock’s Polar Duck Dip
January 23 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Polar Duck Dip
Registration Fee: $20.00 per participant (includes Lunch and Polar Duck Dip Shirt)
*Register by January 15th to receive a free commemorative long sleeved shirt*
Due to virus counts and governors restrictions we have some updated information for you.
1) Dippers need to record their own dip at camp or in a body of water near them between January 4th & January 21st. Contact Michael Henry for how to send your videos. Michael will edit them all together for one bigger dip video to place on their website and social media page. Please state your name and the organization you are representing if you are.
2) Money needs to also be in by the 21st as well. If there is money to still be collect after the 21st just place a note with your contribution form.
3) There will be NO public gathering
4) There will be NO public lunch gathering either
5) Prizes and shirts will still be mailed to you. We order shirts on the 15th to give others time to join in the dip.
6) There will be prizes for the best dressed dipper youth and adult
7) There will be a prize for the dipper that raises the most.
8) Winners will be notified.
Other question you may have call the office 757-442-7836.
This event will continue to help Camp Occohannock on the Bay operational while we all recover from 2020’s unforeseen and unfortunate year.